Whether you’re just beginning your career in life or starting your business, there is no doubt that you want to achieve success. But exactly how do you go about doing that? Especially since success means something different for every one but there are some important things that you can do to ensure overall success in your life.
Here are 7 steps that you can follow to help ensure your success…
- Create a plan for your life even if you don’t know what you want to do. Yes, you will detour from this plan many times but have one anyway. It provides you with structure and security which you will need to have in the back of your mind to keep climbing, think of it as your safety net so that when you fall, you will get back up.
- Discover what your talents and your passions are. Then share that through some sort of service to the world. If you are able to create a career or a business that allows you to express both, then it won’t ever feel like work. And even if you don’t, allocate some time to your passions weekly, even if it’s just for an hour.
- Set goals and make vision boards and make some goals unrealistic. Yes, I said unrealistic. What’s the fun in goal setting if you can’t try to reach for the impossible? And like my 8 yr old says, nothing is impossible!
- Study the world, not just the areas that interest you. I would love to just study shoes but it’s not going to make me any smarter, nor will it make me a better person. My favorite way to study is reading but you can also do this by socializing with people who are already successful and I’m not talking about just monetary success. There is educational, spiritual, cultural, success as well. Try to watch more educational TV and less reality TV. Pick up a great book, it’s amazing all the miraculous places a book can take your imagination.
- Practice positive affirmations daily write them down and post them if you need to. Believe, behave and feel like it’s already yours even if you have to fake it until you make it!
- Have an attitude of gratitude. For years I kept a gratitude journal listing everything I was grateful for daily, until it became habit for me to list it off in my mind whilst brushing my teeth and putting on make-up. A gratitude journal is extremely powerful because in the space of gratitude, lack can not reside.
- Meditate daily for guidance and clarity. Sit still, quiet your mind for 10 minutes a day. If you’re unsure of what steps to take, ask during meditation, it will be revealed.
Would you like more steps to achieve success? Join us in our 5 Day Year End Challenge by clicking http://yearendchallenge16.gr8.com/ .