So you’ve been experiencing a slump in your sales. But you’re not sure why. I mean, you believe in your product or service, you can educate others about how it works and how it can benefit them but you still can’t seem to close that sale.
Well, it could be directly due to your confidence or lack thereof. While there are some people who seem to be able to have that “it” factor on all the time, the truth is, for the majority of us it just doesn’t work that way.
We all know that having confidence is a critical piece of the puzzle to achieve success in sales.
But what if I told you that you can learn to access confidence whenever you want or need to? How much do you think you could boost your sales? This isn’t top secret information, to be honest with you people do this all the time without even realizing it.
You might be talking about a night that you were out and had your hottest dress on and you felt beautiful inside and out, your hair was perfect, your nails were done, and your make-up was on point. Not one man in the room could resist looking in your direction and every woman in the room wanted to be you. You were on fire!
Just by remembering that past experience and how you felt, will invoke confidence immediately. It will allow you to re-access the same emotions which will trigger chemicals in your brain that will give you that same feeling just by thinking about it. So you are essentially reliving that moment of confidence.
This is a great tactic to use when you’re in a rut but you need to build up your confidence fast to close a sale or give a speech, or attend a networking event.
Think about that night girrrrl and you got this!
Here is my 5 step process of boosting sales in business fast:
There is a simple process to instantly increase your confidence and close that deal in your favorite heels! Get ready to instantly boost your confidence and your sales by implementing the below process…
- Think of a time that you felt really confident, we all feel confident at one time or another, you may be confident at work, you may be confident out with your friends or maybe you have a talent that you’re great at, that makes you feel confident. What are you confident at? Imagine you were confident right now, how does confidence feel to you?
- As you remember feeling confident, you will start to FEEL confident as if it is happening now. Think about this confident feeling, where in your body does this feeling start from? In your stomach, in your head, in your chest?
- Imagine you can see your confident feeling what color is your feeling of confidence? Make this feeling and color brighter and stronger.
- Does your confident feeling, feel hot or cold? Double the temperature of your confident feeling.
- If you could give your confidence a name what would you name her/it? Beyonce named hers Sasha Fierce!
We can’t always be on point, we all have shitty days but using this exercise right before I do a large networking event, a discovery call, a sales appointment or a big presentation allows me to kill it! And it will work for you too.
Another way to build confidence is by setting small goals for the week and achieve them. Don’t try to set big ones for yourself, just small tiny ones for right now until you climb your way out of the rut. Achieving small goals can make you feel like you’re on top of the world!
Also, dress to impress! Just dressing better on that day that you’re feeling like shit will quickly boost your confidence.
Rockin’ your best outfit that makes you feel like Beyonce can be a great way to boost your confidence quickly!
And if all else fails throw on some red lipstick and slay!
If you would like additional techniques to boost your sales, join us for our FREE 5 day sales challenge by clicking here.