It’s been a little over a year since I started blogging my soulful and shit talking posts on Instagram and it’s hard to believe that it will be 1 year on Jan 1st that I officially launched my online dream business, Crowned for Success.
And let me just start by saying, running an online business is hard work (I don’t care what pipedream people try to sell you) in the beginning, its WORK especially if you’re not tech savvy, like myself. But once you learn how to automate your business it gets much easier over time.
You literally begin to make money while you sleep!
And the PayPal Notifications (Ding-Ding) become like music to your ears.
But regardless, to the hard work having an online business was my dream so I never thought twice about the sweat and tears I would have to endure because I wanted it bad!
I wanted it so bad that I would wake up in the middle of the night with ideas that I dreamt of and would start working on my content. Getting maybe 4 hours of sleep before going to my Corporate America job for 10-12 hours.
I wanted it so bad that I stopped going to Happy Hour and out with my friends for over a year and lost so called Besties over it.
More than I wanted Starbucks on a Monday morning before driving to that life sucking 9 to 5pm grind.
I wanted it so bad that failure was NEVER an option for me.
So, you have to ask yourself, how bad do you really want it?
Today I’m thrilled to say the hard work and sacrifices are paying off. I have been able to quit my full time six-figure job and Crowned for Success has become a six-figure business.
I’m also super proud to say that we had our highest month in November with sales hitting over 28K!
Yes, 28k in 30 days!
So now on to the good stuff that you really want to know…
How did I do it?
- I invested in myself and my business by hiring the best coaches in the industry and took courses, masterclasses and masterminds only from the best!
- I let go of the “I know it all” attitude and I became a great student, humbled myself, listened and implemented everything they taught me. And the investment I made has already paid for itself 4x over! And I will continue to invest in coaching.
- Hiring a Coach helped me learn techniques that scaled and streamlined my business and it also presented me with HUGE networking opportunities (but more specifics on that in a different article).
- I collaborated with powerhouse brands and influencers to increase my audience.
- I worked on having the right mindset which I believe is a huge part of achieving success because if your mind isn’t right, your business won’t be either.
- I believed in myself and my business and practice manifesting daily. (I will write another blog about how to do this effectively).
If you have an online business and you are really ready to take your business to the next level, you have to be willing to make the investment to learn from people who are doing it better than you. There are no shortcuts or other ways around it. You have to put in the work.
Temporarily put down the lattes, cut back on your shoe obsession (I know, I know, it’s hard. I have one too) go straight home after work on Friday and work on your business instead of working on that third Martini at Happy Hour and put that time and money towards investing in you and your business instead.
It’s so worth it!
I know building a profitable online business can be lonely and challenging at times. But don’t give up.
Keep pushing forward!
If you are interested in hiring a coach to help take your business to the next level, please feel free to contact me for a free strategy session.