You don’t have to be a salesman to master the following principles, yet it is for everyone who is aiming to be the best in every area in his/her life, so the greatest salesman in the world has left for us 10 scrolls which have been inherited by his master.
These principles which have to be mastered for 30 days, in row 3 times a day, will ensure you an abundance of inevitable success in your life.
On Today’s post will bring the 1st three scrolls and the others will be posted in a series of the secrets of the greatest salesman in the world in the following days so you can absorb them easily.
So now let’s start with the 1st scroll:
“Failure will never overtake me if my determination to success is strong enough”
The 1st scroll mainly focused on being present and seeking the best out of Today as with every new day a new possibility appears, a new door opens and a new opportunity booms in front of us.
- Today I begin a new life.
- Today I shed my old skin which hath, too long suffered the bruises of failure and the wounds of mediocrity.
- Today I am born a new and my birthplace is a vineyard where there is fruit for all.
- Today I will pluck grapes of wisdom from the tallest and fullest vines in the vineyard, for these were planted by the wisest of my profession who have come before me, generation upon generation.
- Today I will savour the taste of grapes from these vines and verily I will swallow the seed of success buried in each and new life will sprout within me.
The 2nd scroll:
“I will greet this day with love in my heart, and I will succeed”
This scroll, in particular, is focused on mastering self-love in every single form in your life from how to do it, how to speak it up, how to act and react to the actions of others and how to confront whomever you meet.
How will you do this?
By looking on all things around you with love and thus you will be born again.
- Love the sun for warming your bones.
- Love the rain for cleaning your spirit.
- Love the light for showing you the way to the stars.
- Welcome happiness for enlarging your heart.
- Endure sadness for opening your soul.
- Cherish your hardships and obstacles for making you better.
How will you speak it up?
- Digging always for reasons to applaud, never scratch for excuses to gossip.
- Encourage your friends.
- Laud your own enemies and become friends with them.
- Never let yourself to criticize, when you can move to praise instead.
How will you act?
- Love all manners of men for each has qualities to be admired.
- Love will tear down the walls of suspicion and hate which they have built around their hearts and break their bridges so that your love may enter their souls.
- Love the ambitious for they can inspire you.
- Love the failures for they can teach you.
- Love the rich for they are yet lonely.
- Love the poor for they are so many.
- Love the young for the faith they hold.
- Love the old for the wisdom they share.
- Love the beautiful for their eyes of sadness.
- Love the ugly for their souls of peace.
How will you react to the actions of others?
- Love is your weapon to open the hearts.
- Love is also your shield to repulse the arrows of hate and the spears of anger.
- Adversity and discouragement will bend against your new shield of love.
- This shield will protect you when you are alone.
- It will uplift you in moments of despair yet it will calm you in time of exultation.
How will you confront each whom you meet?
Spoken in silence the words of love you, will shine in your eyes, unwrinkled your brow, bring a smile to your lips, and echo in your voice and their heart will be opened. And who is there who can’t resist as their heart feels your love?
But first of all, you will have to love yourself deeply.
- Inspect all things which enter your body, mind, soul and heart.
- Cherish your body with cleanliness and moderation.
- Uplift your mind with knowledge and wisdom of the ages.
- Feed your soul with meditation and prayer.
- Share my heart and it will grow and warm the earth.
From this moment all hate is let form your veins for you have no time to hate, only time to love.
The 3rd scroll:
“I will persist until I succeed”
It is all about perseverance and the refusal to give up what you have started no matter how difficult it seems or rough it looks, you won’t stop trying.
If you persist, if you continue to try, if you continue to charge forward, you will succeed.
- You weren’t delivered unto this world in defeat.
- You aren’t a sheep waiting to follow the shepherd.
- You are a lion who refuses to talk, walk and sleep with the sheep.
- The slaughterhouse of failure is not your destiny.
The prize of life is at the end of each journey, not near the beginning.
- Build your castle one brick at a time, for I know that small attempts, repeated, will complete any undertaking.
- Never consider defeat.
- Remove from your vocabulary such words and phrases as quit, can’t, unable, impossible, out of the question, improbable, failure, unworkable, hopeless and retreat.
- Avoid despair and ignore the obstacles at your feet and keep your eyes on the goals above your head.
Each misfortune you encounter will carry in it the seed of tomorrow’s good luck.
- You will try and try, and try again.
- Each obstacle you will consider as a mere detour to your goal and a challenge to your profession.
- You will persist and develop your skills as when your thoughts beckon your tired body you will resist the temptation to give up you will try again.
- You will make more attempts to close your day with a victory.
You must have the night to appreciate the day. You must fail often to succeed only once.
- You will plant the seed of tomorrow’s success.
- You won’t allow yesterday’s success to distract you from today’s complacency.
- You will forget the happenings of the day that is gone, whether they were good or bad, and greet the new sun with confidence that this will be the best day of your life.
- So long as there is breath in you, if you persist long enough you will win.
- You will persist.
- You will win.
To be continued.