1. Scope out an upscale neighborhood’s Christmas lights
2. Deck out the tree
3. Read a book from start to finish
4. Make apple cider
5. Sip hot chocolate by a roaring fire
Because who doesn’t love sipping cocoa on a cool night? This hot chocolate recipe from scratch is sure to impress!
7. Take a holiday getaway
8. Try a new restaurant
9. Wrap gifts with plenty of time to spare!
10. Start a gift exchange with friends or co-workers
11. Attend a Christmas sweater party
Hold onto your hats! Target has crafted a hilarious line of Christmas clothes for adults! Click HERE to check it out!
12. Donate a toy to a local toy drive
13. Steal a kiss under the mistletoe
14. Bake winter treats
Not sure what to make? Check out this list of truly decadent seasonal desserts!
15. Try a winter-inspired drink
16. Test out a new hair style or color for the holidays!
17. Snuggle on the couch in winter pjs with a good movie
What better way to ring in the season than with cozy pjs and a Christmas movie. Unsure of what to watch? Good Housekeeping created a 55 BEST CHRISTMAS MOVIES LIST! Click here for the list. You have from now until Christmas!